Tuesday, March 24, 2015

How to Fake a Fancy Dinner


I am not a chef, baker, or anything fancy fabulous in the kitchen...however I am a foodie. I love trying tasty treats.
I also LOVE to try new recipes but I HATE to get a clean kitchen messy. {I think it's a serious sin} I blame this on my Mom. She never wanted me to help in the kitchen because I made messes; easily. 

During the week I like for my home to stay tidy so that means the least amount of mess in the kitchen is appreciated. I wish Mr. Moon liked cereal for dinner but he doesn't and he definitely expects a hot meal each night. {which he completely deserves} 

The recipe I'm going to share is not mine. I first heard of this pizza crust from a freezer meal class that I attended at a local Church. The pizza crust costs less than $1.00. I doubled the recipe because I have two hungry boys that LOVE semi homemade pizza.



This beautiful Mason Cash bowl is from Euna Mae's. I loved meeting Ms. Amy; her shop is seriously precious. I love,love,love that it's pink! 


The ingredients are nothing fancy and we add our own beef for hamburger. I realize this pizza is pretty plain; but oh so good on a busy night.


If you have a cutie assistant it definitely makes the job easier...except for the clean up.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!