Monday, October 13, 2014

Fancy Little Birthday Weekend

After I busted out of school Friday afternoon the boys took me out to dinner to ring in turning *26* We went to my favorite little mexi restaurant that has the most delicious cheese dip and fish tacos. Mmmm






Jason HATES when girls wear their hair bands like this; but I think its precious so this was the {1} night he didn't say a word. Jason told me I was too pale to play Pochantas last Christmas so my SIL and I always play along with the trend whenever we get the chance because her Jason hates it too. {BOO}





{So basically any chance we get; we highlight our honest ability to be super glamourous} 




I can't wait to pick these beauties up this weekend on our way out of town! I'm absolutely in love with the embroidery and again Mr. Moon despises them BUT the birthday girls gets her way this time.


These were some of the birthday pretties I received last week. I swear working at an elementary school and having a birthday makes you feel like a total celebrity. I LOVE ALL the PINK!!!

My MIL is crazy texted me all day Friday little clues, hints, and riddles about what my gift was. I had NOOOO idea what it was and low and behold this little beauty is on it's way to me.


{The Micheal Kors cowhide cross body! I'm in LOVE!}


I am OUT of my mind excited. My SIL and I were shopping this summer and I fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I knew Mr. Moon would not be so thrilled to see another purse  come home with me so I passed. I secretly hoped Jase would realize how much I wanted it and he did. TOTAL SURPRISE! 



It's our office tradition to bring in birthday treats on someones birthday. I love this! My request was *girlie food* I love soups, dips, and little sandwiches. My favorite! I am truly blessed to work with the best. Not pictured are my three favorite desserts; eclair cake, homemade pumpkin pie, and counselor candy. 






1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Looks like you celebrated well - that's the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!