Friday, October 31, 2014

Fancy Halloween Happiness

Happy Halloween!!!

I'm so excited to be home with my *sweet treat* today after a long night of parent teacher conferences. Once I got home I was ready to start decorating for our very 1st annual BOO Breakfast. 

While my sweet boy slept soundly, the farmhouse was filled with lots of pUmPkIn cHeEr.


I will be quite honest and say I was quite exhausted and ready to sleep soundly myself so nothing over the top this time just lots of fun festive flair.

I am a pUmPkIn lover and any reason to celebrate...I'm always in.

One Momma who inspires me so much is a sweet blogging friend Jessica. I have loved her blog for many years {way before Cole was even a thought} I loved that she celebrated every holiday with her littles and has such a kind and giving heart. She also inspired me with her one of a kind fabulous style. She is absolutely so kind, precious, and creative.




              {She even created the sweetest hat for Cole's 1st birthday. Such a sweet treasure.}

This week I pulled up to the mailbox and had a boo treat that was shipped to me. I had no idea who it was from. I opened it, and it was filled with the sweetest treasures. 


I LOVE HAPPY MAIL and SWEET surprises...who doesn't?!
The sweetest treats from the sweetest friend. I am so blessed. 


I'm telling you her heart is filled with gold glitter! She's seriously amazing. Thank you sweet Jessica.

She definitely put a huge smile on my face and warmed my heart more than she knows.


How precious are these? Boo Breakfast was so fun with the little touches. What made this so wonderful was that right when Cole woke up and saw the decorations he said, " So pretty Mommy" "Happy Birtnday Pumpkins"! His excitement warms my heart and makes me so thankful for this wonderful life and tiny special memories that I get to share with him.




In other BOO news Cole attempted to carve his first pumpkin this week with my Momma. He did not like the yucky stuff inside {he gets it from his Momma}


Our church also had Trunk  or Treat this week which was SOOO much fun. Cole has been puppy obsessed and I can't think of a cuter puppy.


Hope your Halloween is filled with lots of happy treats.







4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post - your Halloween celebration looks like it was wonderful (and filled with a lot of love!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh his little costume is too much!! Definitely the cutest puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like ya'll had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am way late on this post, but how precious!!! What a great idea!! Cole is adorable !:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!