Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fancy Fall Festival

I'm a bit behind on blogging and have lots of fun projects to share. Our tiny town has the most precious little festival called the Apple Festival. It starts with a parade then everyone walks up town to see the booths and food.

Jason and I are both apple festival royalty {just 6 years apart} love my old man. : )) so it holds a special little place in my heart and honestly I think he could careless; but he might admit to enjoying some of it.

My friend Mal and I got to spend most of the day together which was so nice. It's so nice to be around a friend that you can just be. Even though we don't spend every second together she just gets ME...and loves me for ME. She's a breath of fresh air. I love that she and I are so different yet so alike. Our styles are very different but we both have a major soft spot for high quality handbags and luxurious jewls, and that's probably why we get along so well. We don't compete and have always had a very strong friendship. Like I said in my Matron of Honnor speech we will always be friends because we both know too much. 



We were at the nail salon 2 weeks ago and she refused to let me leave with pink glitter nails. Haha! Everyone needs a classy friend...Mallory is still looking for her's. ; )) 


So funny that Mal and Jase are always twinning and talking about cows and animal science. {You know things I can only pretend I know about}


We laughed and laughed and kept calling Jason, Cody from Sister Wives because he just carried our festival purchases.



This handsome hunny did enjoy the parade despite his silly face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!