Friday, May 23, 2014

Fabulous *Fancy* Pasta

I have a fabulously *fancy* pasta recipe to share today. This is super yummy and semi quick, not to mention easy peasy. Mr. Moon is NOT a pasta eater at all and he even enjoys this.

A kindergarten teacher that I work with actually shared this with me so I'm not quite sure where the original recipe is from.


Ingredients:
Italian Sausage
Cheese Tortellini 
1 block of cream cheese {told you it was good}
1 can of chicken broth
1 can of Rotel
1 block of frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese

I'm not a chef by any means so if you have any questions just let me know and I will try to clarify.

1. Make little balls out of the Italian sausage and brown them thoroughly on the stove. Drain excess grease and set aside. {I make them about bite size}

2. At the same time you are browning the sausage balls start boiling the tortellini according to package instructions. When complete drain excess water.

3. Mix all the ingredients {except for the mozzarella cheese} in a large pot. Once thoroughly warmed and heated add the shredded mozzarella cheese. 

Serve with warm crusty bread and salad. 



Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! This sounds delicious! Maybe a good date-night recipe for Valentine's Day (since it seems like we never end up getting out of the house for date-nights these days!) Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!