Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome

Hi! My name is Sara! Welcome to our family blog where I will showcase our fancy little life living on a cattle farm. I'm the Momma to 1 boy and wife to Mr. Moon. A farm was the last place I thought I would live, but I can honestly say now, I wouldn't change it for the world. 

like to spread my sparkle here and there and the only thing pink on our farm is my closet and the flowers in our yard. I'm an elementary school counselor, avid crafter, thrifter, lover of celebrations, organization freak, and a monogrammed obsessed Momma!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sara! I love your blog and the design! It's so you! Excited to follow along now! :-) xoxo, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog! I love the design and layout and this picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! This is so exciting! I had to lol at the only things pink!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!