Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fancy Faith


This month I was asked by a sweet book club friend to join her in a Bible study. I was nervous to say the least but oh so excited at the same time. I am excited to further our friendship while studying God's Word for us.

I have a dear friend Nicole that is my prayer partner, we typically touch base a couple times a month for prayer requests too.

This is my first Bible study and I am so enjoying it. It's the second week and we are following along with Women Living Well and the study of Matthew. 



{My bookmark is C's handprint with the verse I have chosen for him for 2015} 
{I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest idea}

I hate to admit this, but this is also really my first time sitting down with my Bible alone. 
I typically do a devotion but never open my Bible outside of reading in our Sunday School class. {awful I know} 



I know a new trend is Bible Journaling and what I think is so funny about it, is that my Great Grandma Marge was trendy {way before Pinterest} and used stickers and different colors in her Bible to mark special meanings and notes. The one special item of hers that I wanted when she passed away was her Bible. Most all of my memories include her cooking or studying her Bible. What a precious woman she was.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!