Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fancy County Fair Birthday

Our sweet boy turned 3. (In March)
This was such a fun party.
I say each year that I'm just going to do a simple party with cake and ice-cream. 
Maybe, next year I will succeed. 

Party planning and celebrating our best boy are two of my very favorite things. We had such a fun party and Cold had an absolute blast.


Here are some picture of our day celebrating our sweet cMa.

















The adult cotton candy machine was a HIT. Who doesn't love fluffy sugar?!




You know those people that gift animals to children without their parents knowing...my family is full of them. 


My favorite thing about this fabulous blogging world are the connections you make. I am so thankful for Kelly (who has the sweetest little Cowboys and precious blog) that made our invitations. She is absolutely amazing.









2 comments:

  1. This is an ADORABLE party, Sara! I'm sure Ren would love to have a party like this someday… especially if it comes with a green tractor cake! Well his daddy may like it even more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party turned out so cute!! And thanks for the sweet comments - glad you liked them. I just used this template for our fair tractor pull ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!