Sunday, July 12, 2015

Fancy Mini Summer Trip

Mr. Moon, Our Best Boy and myself loaded up and headed North to Alaska, I mean Minnesota (name that tune) after a 9 hour drive with 1 bathroom stop (traveling with Mr. Moon) I had never been so excited to be at our destination. 

Cole LOVES his Aunt Sharon. It's funny that even though we are so far away with modern technology we honestly "see" her more than we do other family members that live in or near our town. 


Mr. Moon's sister lives on a horse ranch. It's so fun to see different farms and ranches. Their ranch is beautiful and definitely gets the most tidy award. 

I'm so excited to use this picture on a feelings and emotions worksheet for the kids in my classroom this fall. Can you guess the feeling...hungry!


Horses are honestly probably one of my fears. I don't know if it's because I was never around them as a child or the 1 time I played Donkey Basketball for a charity. {yes I know donkeys and and horses arent the exact same animal but tomato, toemato} 

Cole has horses at his sitters house that he gets to ride {thankfully} so he is much more of a natural.





The Charles family have the BEST dog. If Boss could fit in my handbag he would be Bossy Moon for sure. Cole loved playing fetch and having a dog listen and act on his commands. What three year old wouldn't?! 


Mr. Moon and I snuck away one morning to have a coffee date. He refused a picture of our drinks so I told him this was his payback! 


Mr. Cole was sure happy to sneak a couple sips of caffeine and sugar. {Those little dirty toes are ones only a Momma could love.}



Project nursery was in full effect. This is the only picture I have at the moment but I will definitely share more when the room is done. It's going to be AMAZING! 


We also made time for some girly pampering! I am in love with the Debrah Lippman color She Wolf that comes out in August.


I tried to snap a picture with no filter. It was oh so perfect for fall. 












1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I so enjoy your posts! Love the sneaky pic of Mr. Moon. Reminds me of my husband, not too excited about all of my snapshots! lol! Oh and by the way, did I miss something? Are you expecting?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!