Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beach Portraits


This year on our annual trip to Destin we had professional photos taken for the first time on the beach; the results were amazing. I am so picky when it comes to photography and Tiffany came highly recommended by another blogging friend Ms. Cherish. {who I absolutely adore to pieces} 

I wanted them to be pretty classic and timeless and I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out.




I love that the focus point is always on Cole.


My love for this wild, strong willed, yet sensitive boy is out of this world. 



Goodness I love him so. LOVE those sweet freckles too.

If you are in the Destin/30A area I highly recommend Tiffany with Avant Images.

As much as I love the beauty of our farm the 30A area is a close second.





3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! She captured such a sweet moment in your beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Cole looks like he belongs on the beach! Those blue eyes look like the ocean water :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!