Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fancy Friday Favorites


Well happy Friday sweet friends. The best thing about summer vacation is every .S.I.N.G.L.E. day is a Friday. 

I thought Fancy Friday Favorites would be a fun idea for me to wrap up my favorites for the current week. So without further excitement here are my fancy favorites.


This plate makes me HAPPY! Cole and I went to a pottery painting place and my sweet boy painted this little masterpiece. I will treasure it always! I'm in LOVE. Defenitely hoping to take him back again or maybe Mr. Moon would like to and Cole could paint a mason jar for me. {hint hint, honey}


I found these two pretties at GAP. This completely sums up my personal style classic with a little *tacky fabulous*. I love me some pom poms!!! 


This tractor swing has my sweet boy enjoying the summer shade. I will admit that he decided to try it buckn' bull style with one arm and completely crashed. Agh! I wish Mr. Moon was part ER doctor.  Raising an active little boy stresses this Momma OUT.


Cole completed his 2nd week of swim lessons. I know people think I'm crazy when they find out that I enrolled C in two different swim classes but swimming is so important to me. We love going to the beach, pool, and lake and I want him to be aware of water safety and know different techniques. His progress this summer is amazing. I'm so thankful and proud of his hardwork {even if he's going down the slide backwards while the rest of the class was going on a scavenger hunt together in the water}.

Swim lessons STESSED me out big time this week. Cole refused to join the group and wanted to do his own thing. Thankfully there were some teen helpers that assisted and it was so wonderful. On the last day after being stressed and upset that Cole wasn't following directions like the rest of the kids I decided to be thankful that he was more of an explorer type; rather than a listener. Raising Cole has truly taught me so much and I really think I'm a better school teacher because of him. GRACE parenting is HARD work but I'm praying it works for us.


Have a happy Friday and safe weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!