Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fancy Summer Day

Oh how I LOVE summer! This has been the best summer of my life {even better than the string bikini/fast speed boat days...haha} My time with Cole has truly been priceless. I've never had so much fun just 'being'. Our typical day is just filled playing and then of course the GLOURIOUS summer nap! I'm a napper and Cole is finally joining my club.

I posted on Instagram that never in a million years did I think that this would be my lifestyle.


But oh how I'm so thankful it is! I love making lunches for the boys and taking them to the fields. I also love that Cole can see his Papa and Dad every day and build these sweet memories too.


I mean maybe I should have titled this post my father in law is cuter than yours. ; ) I know my friends agree!


Cole loves climbing fence and being part of the action.


Jason HATES selfies but I thought maybe a combine selfie would change his tone...nope! 

Hope you are enjoying your summer too!







1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!