Monday, February 16, 2015

Fancy Little Snow

We finally got *snow*
My fingers, toes, and nose are crossed that it's enough to cancel school tomorrow. {I love my job but I absolutely double love snow days on the farm especially with my favorite little handsome. }And BIG handsome-can't forget him.





Cole and I went out early and played. The cows as always were quiet intrigued with our craziness and lout fits of laughter. 

Once Mr. Moon got going, Cole and I tagged along to help feed cattle. There is never a dull moment with this handsome man.


I love seeing these beautiful money makers all nice and plump.


They were just as intrigued with the pretty powder as we were running and stomping oh my! 


Cole and I plan on lots of snuggles today-just not in the cold, dirty, feed truck. 

My favorite snow day happenings happen upstairs in my little craft suite. 
I've been busing organizing and finishing projects that I started long ago. 
I sure hope I'm not the only one with a running craft list, but I did scratch one off my list!



Love my little bunting banner made from jute ribbon and antique doilies. 
Super simple and no sewing required; a definit win win in my book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!