Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fancy Weekends are my Favorite


This weekend was just perfect. It was so wonderful to be home and catch up on little projects and my favorite two tv shows {Fixer Upper and The Pionner Woman}. 

Saturday's on the farm usually mean a full day of farm chores for Jase so I try and catch up on my house chores as well. I try to wash all the bedding, catch up on the laundry, and grocery shop. 

Saturday morning I was tidying up my craft area and decided to make a little wreath using items that I already had. 
 


Love simple little projects that turn out better than you expect.

Saturday night Jase had a lot of feeding to do so Cole and I joined him.


I couldn't help to snap this picture and smile. I think my heart burst a little watching my two favorite handsomes bond over farm chores. I can't get very close to the cows or I start to make friends and fall in love with them, then I battle if I should be a vegetarian and Jase can't have that, so he prefers I stay in the truck. 



This picture is one of my very favorites of the weekend. I really wish I would have captured it on my big camera and not my silly phone. Cole was enjoying flying his kite on the hay bales. 


Sunday we had family pictures with my Dad's side of the family and this picture just might be the best. Cole was a wild man and I'm so thankful my sister in law was taking the pictures because anyone else might have lost their mind. Cole and I filled time just snapping pictures on the back of a truck because at one point he was throwing rocks. Agh! 

Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday! {said in my wanna be southerner voice}

3 comments:

  1. looks like a fun weekend and love the wreath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! I love the pictures of cole with the kite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!