Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Fancy Week

My best boy and I have had a busy, busy week!!! 

We entered his fair projects.


Went to a tractor pool to support Papa!


{ I think Garth Brooks should make a new song called Blame it All on our Roots we showed up with Louis Vuitton and dedicate it to me and my friend Mallory.} 


Papa making big smoke! Cole looks at this picture constantly.


I have been working in Cole's room lots and set up this little barn area. He is loving it which makes my Momma heart HAPPY!!!

Oh these two love birds...


Jason and I had a MUCH needed date night so we got all fancied up and headed to dinner and a movie. These two cuties {my MIL and FIL} missed us so much they decided to stop in and see us. 

While Mommy and Daddy were enjoying alone time Cole got to go on a fishing trip with my family.


He was in heaven!!! I'm so thankful for a wonderful family that includes Cole on their adventures.


Saturday I worked on some projects, took time to journal and focus on some future endeavors that I'm really EXCITED about. I also forgot how quiet my life was before Cole and enjoyed a bubble bath ALONE. (It's the little things that excited me) I tried the BLUE toe nail polish trend and decided it is NOT for me but I think it's soooo cute on other people. If you're interested the color is called Butter Please by Essie with an OPI mermaid glitter.


Hope you had a fancy fabulous weekend!!!







1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore that tractor outfit!!! I also tried the blue toe nail polish trend around July 4th. I just couldn't. I ended up going back for another pedicure earlier than normal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!