Friday, July 11, 2014

Fancy Lemonade

Cole and I are visiting family for a couple days and are truly enjoying the only plus subdivision life has that we don't out on the farm...traffic! I LOVED lemonade stands as a little girl and I hope my sweet boy will share those same fond memories  even if we have to call customers to our home . ; )

We have been working on little JOY projects together this summer so we decided to continue our theme on our mini trip so our lemonade was free to anyone who was thirsty.


This my friends is what summer vacation is all about. Let me be really honest and share that I already cry at the thought of leaving my best boy in August! So savoring each second; I will! 


Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. When Cole grows up he will be proud that you helped so many children! Going to work is tough especially after 3 months of quality time but he is blessed by what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!