Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fancy Lemonade Stand-all the Details


School is right around the corner so ready or not I must prepare.
 My job as an elementary school counselor is honestly my dream job. It's the job I have always wanted and I am extremely blessed to work with the best. 
{So bare with me as I really just want to complain and cry that I have to leave my baby} 
and juggle all the things working Mommas have to do. 





Handsome Mr. Moon was more than happy to complete this project because it was FREE. I used two crates that we had and he nailed them together. 
{However the run about $10.00 a piece at craft stores}


Next the boys added some tall pieces that could support the sign at the top.



I just used a piece of plain wood that I found in a junk pile on the farm at the top but purposely painted it with chalkboard paint because my chances of having a little girl are slim to none  I knew that I could use it for different things like Cole's birthday, and puppet shows in my guidance classroom. Honestly I think with the chalkboard paint your ideas are endless. 
If I were a classroom teacher I might also use it as a market or classroom store.




I bought the two lemonade signs and cups on mega clearance at Target.

I used the crepe paper tassel tutorial from HERE and just tied them on to some 
burlapesqe string that I found in my craft area.




Tomorrow I will be sharing my friend Brittany's tissue paper tassel tutorial here on my blog.

Now go create yourself a...
FANCY LITTLE LEMONADE STAND



2 comments:

  1. How adorable! What a blessing you are to all your students!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is the cutest! Great hubby for helping out too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!