Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Fancy Little Catch Up


Well goodness gracious we have been crazy over here with the start of school, and I've had little time to do any fun creative projects so this blog has been a little dusty...so sorry! Time to clean it off and get back on a roll again.

My super fancy sister in law sent me my FAVORITE headbands in the entire world as a fun mailbox surprise. I LOVE snail mail and it truly makes my heart skip a beat. It can also make my heart stop if Mr. Moon the financial/farming goo roo beats me to it. In that case it looks like this...BIG trouble.


That's why it's very important I get the mail before he does.{Side note: He is sooo good looking} Lucky girl right here!





Our pretty money makers have been busy birthing babies. I LOVE fall and fall baby cows are my VERY favorite!!! I told Mr. Moon they need a fancy little birthday celebration of course he told me no, but couldn't stop me from a little bit of editing.



My friend Joy is *hopefully* going to paint me a picture of one of our cows. I'm over the moon excited for one of our *Moon Farms* cows to be painted all pretty like for some kitchen decor. 


I love Red Angus...but sure wish she was pink and sparkling too.


And black baldies are my very favorite and oh so pretty too; just don't tell any of the others. : ))

Happy Wednesday!!!





2 comments:

  1. 3 things...
    1. My blog has also seen many dust bunnies lately *wink*!!!
    2. You look A D O R A B L E in that headband!!!
    3. The cows...oh, the cows...SWOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad to see you back to posting! Your blog was missed. We are in full swing calving over here and I just love it! I try to get my hubs to celebrate my favorite cow's birthday each year and it's always a no go ��

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!