Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fancy Family Time


Last night we had a family bonfire complete with all the fixings. Oh my heavens, I just love fall and all of it's offerings...especially reasonable temps where you can actually enjoy being outside.



My brother of course couldn't sit still with the opportunity of making lots of smoke and a bigger fire.


Cole is such a wildman and of course has a story to tell all the time. He definitely gets that from his Daddy. He's so funny and has the best personality. It's amazing to me the sentences and stories he puts together.



This boy is like me when it comes to sweets. #weloveallthesweets S'mores may be my favorite food and I have one boy that definitely agrees! 


The best s'more I've ever had! Ritz cracker with a peanut butter cup. My Mom is a genius. I can't even describe the yumminess! 


My cousin Ryan and his lovely girlfriend Tracy. This girl is hysterical. I love her to pieces and can't wait to "buy" her at the FFA slave auction. She is going to have the best day shopping with me. : ) I'm going to turn her in to a girly girl...or try! Ryan does have all his teeth I promise! He was in the middle of his yummy s'more...can't blame him for not wanting to put it down!


My brother and his lovely bride. I still can't believe this handsome boy is married. His ultra shaggy look is for deer/duck season. Oh the joys of hunting season.


Texas Jr. was sunning on the haybales and I thought it was too precious to pass up a little picture.


Nick and Cole LOVED playing cats on the haybales. Boys are oh so fun!


This picture makes my heart smile! Two sweet boy cousins named after one great girl. I'm sure Nicole would be so proud that Nick and Cole actually played nice for once...even if it was short lived.

Happy Monday!











1 comment:

  1. Your s'more ritz cracker, and Reese's combination looks so so yummy!!! It looks like y'all had a great time!! Bon fires sure are fun!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!