Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fancy Fall Happenings

Oh my goodness, how I love fall! It's my favorite season out of all the fabulous seasons. {truth be told I love all of them for different reasons} But goodness there is just something about pumpkin spice coffees, pumpkin candles, and pumpkins- period!  

I have been on this crazy cleaning spree at home and I swear the fall crisp air is making me do it! At the current time my car is filled {literally} to the brim with things our little family doesn't need. I have discovered that unnecessary "stuff" stresses me out and decided a great purge was just the magic we needed. I completely believe our homes should be a haven and that's exactly what I'm setting out to do. I also tell myself that when we build we are literally starting over; nothing is making the great house switch. {and if you think I'm nuts-that's okay join Jase's club} 


{I even pulled everything out of my closet to see if it would make the cut}


As I was purging my craft space I came across these precious burlap canvas' that I had purchased this summer; and completely forgotten about. I decided Cole needed a little craftivity and since I had purged most of our fall decor I knew I would definitely benefit from a timeless piece of Cole art! 

Painting his little hand with a serious case of giggles was really the hardest part. We stamped his hand down and I filled in the stem/leaves after his little hand had dried.


2 comments:

  1. I looooove a good purge! We purged our bedroom this summer and it was so freeing. And your sweet canvas is adorable! What a fun keepsake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see lots of chevron in that pile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!