Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Card Organization

It's no secret that I LOVE holidays and I LOVE gift giving. I also love organization but hate "stuff" and clutter. I saw an idea similar to this on Pinterest and I thought it was perfect. Instead of buying cards for each holiday you buy a journal or sketchbook for each person in your family and handwrite or make them in the book.

So this year for Father's Day I thought it would be the perfect time to start. Here is Jason's book. Anytime Cole {and hopefully future babies} want to write or give Jason a card they can pull this book and put them in here.


When Cole woke up from his nap we got started. He is very interested in 'mainting'  also known as painting but does not like it on him. {he gets it from his Momma}


Snapped a quick picture while he was yelling, "Off now, please!" 


I put his little footprint on a small pieces of cardstock because of the paint and taped it in the book. Cole put some stickers on the page as well...as you can see.


I'm so excited to start this little family tradition. I love organized handmade cards.


4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this idea before! Thanks for sharing. I love the footprint tractor- clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um this is genius!!! Love this idea friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! First time to check out your blog! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding!?! This is seriously the BEST idea ever!! <3 <3 <3 I am dying over the ADORABLE footprint tractor!! ahhhhh!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!