Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fancy Furniture Re*Do

Before school was out I got this *un-fancy* little beauty from a co-worker. I had a vision for what I wanted and was SO excited that it had the perfect little cubby at the bottom.



This project was very fast. While by best boy played outside I would paint and sand away. I am so new with power tools sanding was quite the adventure. I told Mr. Moon I thought I was being electricuted; it was so powerful. 


After replacing the old boring knob with a *fancy* little glass knob from Hobby Lobby and adding a small milk crate in the cubby square I was super pleased with the way it turned out. It's the perfect addition to our little farm house living room.



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!