Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fancy Little Vacation

We just returned from a fun little vacation to my favorite beach...Destin Florida! Jason and I got married in Destin 4 years ago and we absolutely love going back any chance we get. 

This time the trip was centered around my brother who was also getting married on the beach so we made a mini vacation and headed down to Florida to celebrate with him.

The 14 hour car drive can be so boring...unless you have a flute. : )) 


When we arrived we went straight to the pool. This sweet boy is constantly pretending that he is Miss Butter...at times it's rather embarrassing but most times insanely humorous.



I think he's a lot like his Dad and hates taking pictures.



I LOVE having a little boy on the beach it is sooo much fun! 


I also love that boys never seem to grow up and always love to play when tractors and heavy equipment are involved. My Dad and Jason played longer than Cole.


Even after long naps this silly boy refused to take pictures.


My best boy LOVED the sand! The beaches in Destin are so gorgeous. Cole loved calling the sand, snow.



I love this picture of my Dad and Cole. Cole has the best Papa's. He is very blessed.


I swear the beaches really are THIS beautiful. 


Cole was great at the wedding. My favorite part was when he left the wedding full speed to chase a bird. That's my sweet boy.



My other best boy; my brother! I love this kid. He is simply the best. Even though many things have changed I'm still his #1 cheerleader (that will never change). He's so handsome too. 


Mr. Moon hates taking pictures but I coaxed him in to it many time on our trip. Love this precious guy.


I swear I am not meant to live in Missouri. My style is definitely southern. I love monograms and smoked clothing which people in Missouri think is so strange. It was funny to be somewhere where all the babies wore smocked clothing and pieces with their monograms. I also love that in the South little girls dressed like little girls; which I'm very passionate about even though I don't have a little girl of my own.


My sweet boy hates waking up from naps. A selfie was my attempt to make him smile...not happening!


This boy is loves to move, move, move!!! I'm sure next year bikes will be on our list of things to do.


Until next next time!!! Have a great day and take a long nap.
























3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun vacay and how relaxing. He is def a cutie and I can see full on energy and boyness. LoL You looked gorgeous pretty lady, I think you need to do a post on your outfits and jewls. We go to Destin every year except this year and I am sad and missing it like crazy so I lived through your pics. We own a timeshare at the Majestic Sun and have a choice to stay there or Emerald Grand but I love staying at different places so I try to trade them out. Would love to know where yal stayed and if you would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! I just loves this post!! ALL of your pictures are seriously so fabulous!! You have such a beautiful family!! And I had to lol at your southern dressing comments...ack!! I totally feel the same where we live!! I always say my style & heart were born in the south!! And seriously I can not get over how much I love your blog design! It is gorg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!