Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Not So Fancy Weekend


This weekend we had a nice and relaxing weekend at home. Our calendar is already filling up for the summer so I'm so thankful for simple summer days.

My best boy and I did some porch sitting...of course this only lasted a few seconds because little mister is on the MOVE all the time. 

We played and played with our favorite girl Butter. She is so wonderful to Cole. Cole loves to play puppy with her and I guess she is equally as humored by it because she plays along. She will nibble at his shorts then roll over and he will do the same thing. She crawls along the ground with him while he's being "puppy". I get so tickled. I'm scared that I am turning in to a crazy pet lady because I have already been dreaming up our Christmas card with her. {oh the things I said I would NEVER do}


Cole is obsessed with playing in the dirt! He did this all weekend long.

He helped me plant his fair project and when I turned around to water it the lettuce had already been plucked and excavated!


My FAVORITE thing about summer is napping! Oh how I love a good nap. Unfortunately the boys in my house don't feel the same way. Cole asked me to rock him so I of course jumped on the chance and he was so still. I turned the camera on my phone on to see if he was already snoozing and found this...

Oh how my hands are full. Of course I wouldn't want it any other way!




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!