Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fancy Little Cattle Check

I pulled up to the house today and saw this old gal hanging out in the yard. She was prancing around my peonies... 


I didn't excite her much so Cole tried...It took Mr. Moon and his fabulous skills to shake her out of my yard.{ Not pictured is my beautiful rose bush she ATE to the ground. She's on the fast track to being ground beef, I tell ya! }
I think this is just Jason's *fancy* way of mowing the yard.

I posted this picture below on Instagram. 


Cole is a well rounded boy for sure. He just couldn't decide if he wanted to use his sorting stick for sorting or for practicing his golf swing. (About 20 seconds after this was taken I felt a sharp blow to my face and had a very quick nose job) 

Oh Mr. Moon, I sure know how to pick 'em. He's such a handsome guy. He wanted to pick his "blog name" and be refered to as 'The hunky handsome husband' I told him it could be a name; not a phrase or a slogan. : ))


I know this little one is going to give me a run for my money but golly he is sure cute!!! 


Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday Eve!!! Oh what a fabulous reason to celebrate!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!