Monday, May 26, 2014

Favorite Things: Red White and Blue!



Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for a red, white, and blue favorite things party.

Everything I have is under 10$ except for the tent and it's close (atleast that's what I'm telling Jason).

First up is this precious towel from JoAnne's fabric. It was 60% off plus I had an extra coupon so with tax it was $3.10. I thought it was mighty cute.


Here is the tent I've been begging for. Mr. Moon thinks that he's done having babies so I told him if Cole's our one and only he will have a teepee in his room! Even if my best boy has 20 siblings I still think he needs a teepee in his room.


I am OBSESSED with these letters. My friend Lauren sells them in her etsy shop. Cole and I sit in the window and practice his name. I think these would look precious strung from his teepee.


This morning we had a red, white, and blue breakfast and this sweet boy made the muffins. I promise they were muffins only a Mommy would eat. {lots of double dipping}


I'm trying to let him lead discovery and practice Montessori skills at home so he buttered his muffin. Proud Mommy moment right there.






2 comments:

  1. That towel from Joanne's is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! Love that towel - super cute! So glad to "meet you"! :-)

    - Elizabeth
    www.allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!