Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Crafts

I love little DIY projects that are meaningful and fun! I never had an interested in handprint art until I had my sweet boy. Now, I'm obsessed, and I think every holiday is a reason to get the paint out and start treasuring those tiny little prints.

Cole is blessed to have lots of Grandmas and Great-Grandmas; so we whipped up lots of these little pretties for gifts this year. 



The pots turned out precious but the kitchen was a MESS! Good thing Daddy was working late and couldn't see it. 

Hope you all had a blessed Mother's Day.   The best part of my Mother's Day was my nap! Cole brought me new pajamas that I had been wanting and said, "Mommy nap!" 

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are these!? And what a PERFECT gift to give to multiple people & do it all at once!! Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!