Monday, May 12, 2014

Fancy Tomato Garden

I finally have my garden in. My two favorite boys did some yardwork on Mother's Day for me. Aren't they quite adorable...




am not a gardening expert by any means but I really want to try canning this summer. This will be my first year attempting to can and I'm hoping our Amish neighbors or my Momma will explain the ropes. Currently my garden is filled to the brim with all sorts of tomatoes. I think I want to add some cilantro and that will probably be it. 

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are SO sweet!! Homegrown tomatoes are seriously THE best!!! ...nothing even comes close to comparing...even organic on the vine from the grocery store lol! I am hoping we plant a little tomato garden this summer! Keep us updated on yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a *FANCY* comment. They absolutely make my day!